Prosthetic Elbow Joint, Olive, Adult
SKU : 74-00238
Functions and benefits
The Rehab'Impulse Prosthetic Elbow Joint is a durable and versatile prosthetic elbow joint with an integrated manual locking system allowing the user to set the angle of the elbow (7 positions). The Rehab'Impulse wrist adapter included with the elbow, is designed to provide compatibility of the Rehab'Impulse Elbow Joint with the Rehab'Impulse Passive Hand or a commercially available hook.
This product is intended for prosthetic fitting on adults. This product is not intended for excessive physical activities.
The Elbow Joint and its wrist unit is compatible with the Rehab'Impulse passive hand.
• Passive hand, Size L
• Passive hand, Size M
Included in delivery
• 1x Elbow Joint
• 1x Wrist unit kit (1x wrist unit / 4x screw, stainless steel 3x10mm)
• Store product in dry conditions
• Store at room temperature (ideally between 15°C and 25°C)
• Keep out of direct sunlight or other sources of light with a high UV content
• Take precautionary measures against sparking and fire
• Keep in original packaging before use
Recommended environmental conditions:
• Temperature range for use : -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
• Relative humidity 0% to 90%, no condensing situation
• Avoid exposure to dust, sand, salt water, acids and urine